Session 7 (8:30am-10:30am), McDonnell A02, Chair: Yael Niv
- 8:30-9:20 Paul Phillips – Mesolimbic dopamine release and reinforcement learning
- 9:20-9:55 Thomas Dietterich – Challenges for MDP planning: Simulator-defined MDPs in ecosystem management
- 9:55-10:30 Daphna Shohamy – How multiple forms of learning guide decisions
10:30-11:00 Coffee break
Session 8 (11:00am-1:00pm), McDonnell A02, Chair: Liz Phelps
- 11:00-11:35 Joshua Berke – Are phasic dopamine signals used for reinforcement learning or motivation?
- 11:35-12:10 Pieter Abbeel – Reinforcement learning for nonlinear dynamical systems and Gaussian belief space planning
- 12:10-12:45 Roshan Cools – Affective and decision functions of serotonin
- 12:45-1:00 Rich Sutton – Closing remarks: Why temporal difference learning?
1:00 End of RLDM2013 – see you at RLDM2015 in Alberta!