The AirRide: $15 per one-way trip | Schedule .
There is one bus stop for this service in Ann Arbor:
- Blake Transit Center (in downtown Ann Arbor) is convenient for those staying near Central Campus: map of the bus stop.
- (the bus no longer stops at Kensington Court, which would have been convenient for those staying in Hampton Inn South, Sheraton and other hotels in the area)
Shuttles and Taxi Cab Companies:
The costs are comparable and about $50-60 per one-way trip between Ann Arbor and DTW.
- Amazing Blue Taxi: +1.734.846.0007
- Ann Arbor Taxi: +1.745.272.8009
- Detroit Metro Airport Cabs: +1.800.505.3161
- Fare Ride: +1.734.845.9222
- Uber & Lyft are active in our area
Notes: If you are planning to use the AirRide or shuttle services, it is highly recommended that you book in advance! Taxi cabs are available at the airport but you should book your return trip in advance. You cannot rely on catching a cab in short order in Ann Arbor without reservation.